Have a pleasant stay !
please find hereafter some information and advices
Rules and practices in LA PLACE
We are pleased to welcome you in our winegrower's house,
we hope its charm will not leave you indifferent and we wish you a pleasant stay in LA PLACE
To better preserve the condition of the rooms and the house for next visitors, we ask you to follow some rules and tips to make your stay as pleasant as possible and ease your moving in. Please, enjoy all the places at your disposal in the conviviality and the respect of the intimacy of each one.
Conditions of arrival and departure
To allow us to provide you with the best possible service, check-in at 16h00 – 19h00 on the day of arrival and check-out before 11h00, the day of your departure.
Dinner is proposed on demand, for a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 8 persons, service begins at 19h30-20h00.
Breakfast are served outdoors or in the 2 dining rooms, depending on the weather, between 8h00 and 10h00.
- In respect for our environment, thank you for turning off the air conditioning and light when leaving your room. Please also turn off the air conditioning if you want to air your room.
- Please use the bathroom bins for sanitary towels, tampons, makeup remover towelettes, don’t throw them in the toilets. If you need more garbage bags, feel free to ask for.
- Thank not to eat in the rooms, not to store food and not to have a picnic on the property.
- Please respect the quietness of the other guests when returning late or leaving early.
- Access to the Internet is free by cable or WiFi, but downloading is restricted.
- Please do not leave important personal belongings or valuables (jewels, multimedia devices, means of payment…) in your guest room or in your car. The owners are not responsible in case of disappearance of these belongings or valuables.
- According to the law it is forbidden to smoke inside the house, including the rooms.
- Juveniles (under 18) are not allowed to buy and consume alcohol.
- Animals are not accepted.
- There is no television. Guests can access freely to the Internet, but downloading is restricted.
- Please do not walk and stay in public areas in inappropriate clothing, i.e. pyjamas, underwear, bathing suit, etc.
- Children should always be under the responsibility of an adult inside the house or in the courtyard.
- Guests had to let the rooms in a perfect state when leaving and report any malfunction or failure and assume financialy any degradation they might be responsible for.
- The use of the kitchen is not free for the guests.
- The owners decline any responsibility for the thefts or accidents which might be occur on the estate.
The owners of LA PLACE are aware about preserving our environment in minimizing the print of the hosting structure.
We count on your collaboration for:
- not to let the light or air conditionning unnecessarily on
- not to let the water flow unnecessarily and to moderate the flow of the shower
- not to use all the towels if not needed
- waste are sorted out for recycling or composted when possible. Please entrust us your recyclable waste.
Thank you for your comprehension and your collaboration!