In these challenging times the comfort, health and safety are the primary concern.
Thus, in consultation with local authorithies, LA PLACE has adapted to welcome its guests in the best conditions.
LA PLACE strictly apply the barrier gestures within the house and respecting the physical distance.
When necessary, hydroalcoholic product and masks are available during the stay.
1. BREAKFAST – DINNER ORGANISATION
- Seperate tables and/or different times per room.
- Ready served plates.
- Disinfection of all shared surfaces.
- Dish-washing at 60°.
- Thorough hand washing (and/or use of disposable gloves).
- Wear a face mask.
- Use of disinfectant cleaning products and steam cleaner.
- Use of clean clothes for each operation, each room.
2. PROTOCOL FOR CLEANING
- Cleaning is done every day in the rooms and common areas with disinfectant products and as follows.
- Windows open for ventilation of the premises for at least one hour.
- Hand cleaning and wearing gloves.
- Wear a protective mask.
- Before any cleaning, removal of sheets, pillowcases , under pillowcases, draw sheets and towels for washing at 60°.
- Cleaning of surfaces from highest to lowest.
- Disinfection of all contact surfaces (handles, taps, etc.)
- Floor washing.
- Wash the rags used at 60°.